Hanya Najla

Khamis, 12 Februari 2015

Throw back Time !

*done reading previous posts*


I can't quite believe that I actually wrote craps. A lot of it.

Delete it ? Naaah. Let it be. It's good to see how I progress. I blogged since forever. Though I deleted a few inappropriate mid-school issues.

Anyway, it feels good to read again how I touch current issues at that time in a teen voice. Quite refreshing and, annoying. Too many :p wekk wekk and a lot of GOD-KNOWS emoticons and famous ayat at that particular time. Eg. Paiseh, tak ley angkats, gerek <-- Believe me. I'm trying hard to blend in with my Singaporean friends. HAHA.

It was such a fun writing blog posts back then. 
I guess I am in the phase, where all young adult must face.
Transition from teenagers to not so young adult anymore.
Proses penuaan katanya.

Tah. 
These past few years has been quite a challenge for me.
2015 challenge just get tougher but I handle it pretty well. *pat my own shoulder*

Amazing journey since 2010.
From Kelantan to Melaka and now back in KL.
Tomorrow is going to be the result day for my Degree.
I hope it turns out well. 


-Najla.



2 ulasan:


  1. Hi Najla, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

    BalasPadam