Hanya Najla

Sabtu, 13 Mei 2017

So, hello 2017 !

I was sitting in the dark in my bedroom while Siti Nurhaliza's new song Segala Perasaan accompanying me. It's that time of the night again. It is safe to say, 2 a.m onward is my pure me-time TIME.

I made life decisions around this time.
I tweeted random things around this time.
and I am also often hungry around this time too.

You get what I mean.

Anyway, can anyone go and listen to Siti Nurhaliza's  new album and make a hype on social media because it-sounds-so-great-that-I-just-can't-stop-listening-to-it ?

Yes. Especially,

Segala Perasaan
-Of course, the best bet from this album. Can't wait to hear it live during ABPBH this sunday.

Kisah Yang Ku Inginkan
- One of my wish in this life is to have Siti and Judika collaborate in a song. And yes, miracles do happen !

Tak Perlu Ragu.
- I swear this lagu is so cute, It will make you feel so, in love ?

Aku Bukan Malaikat
Kau Takdirku
Bersandar Cinta


Basically all songs, I just can't choose.

Alright ?


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan